Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another day

Today was another good school day. The classes kind of flew by, and although I generally don't like history, I'm really enjoying the History of Latinamerican Civilization class I'm taking. The professor is easy to listen to and his classes are interesting.

Today I was invited to eat out with everyone, but I said no thanks because I had a lot to do at home:

-I need to watch my money. It might be a while until I get anymore sent to me.
-I needed to do my homework. Direct promotion here I come!z
-I needed to start packing. Tomorrow I'm going to Buenos Aires
-I needed to video chat with all my friends in the US for church

So after I did these things, It started getting late. So I'm going to go to sleep soon. Starting tomorrow, the posts should get pretty interesting. But for now, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment