Wednesday, November 5, 2014

PROMOCIÓN DIRECTA Y HELADO!

(Direct Promotion and Ice Cream!)

Today was perhaps my busiest day this semester.  This morning I went to the eye doctor. Everything was good. After that, I started to seriously study for my History test. I drilled the questions into my cerebellum as much as I could, but I also had to work on a group presentation.  I went to UBP early today to work on it and to study with some classmates.

Finally, it was time.

When it comes to presentations, I like to go first because once my presentation is out of the way, I can enjoy the rest. But today, our group had to go 3rd.  I had angst. However, we did a pretty good job. From there I had to go directly to take the History test. Moment of truth...

It was really easy! Why was I so worried??? I finished in about 7 minutes, and when the professor gave me the answer key, I found out that I did not miss a single question!!!! I GOT A 10!!! With my two test scores being 10 and my 95% attendance, I officially have Direct Promotion for History and therefore am exempt of the final.

Franklin came out a little later.  He got a 9. Pretty good Franklin!  We waited for Elsa and when she came out she got a 9 too! We were all pretty happy. So Elsa asked if we wanted to go get ice cream at Caseratto. Sure!!!  When we arrived, Mimi, Beatriz and Catherine were there. We said hello and ordered our ice cream. It was delicious!!! A very good way to end this busy day. Now I want to relax. But...

I have a Literature exam tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment