Thursday, August 21, 2014

And we're off! To Buenos Aires

Tonight I'm going on a trip with UBP students to Buenos Aires for the weekend. Buenos Aires is the federal capital of Argentina, and it is several times larger than Córdoba. I'm pretty excited; the itinerary is really good and it'll be fun to travel within the country. So here goes.
I was going to meet Elsa and Lucile at the dino mall to go to the departure point together via bus, but our classmate Taylor told us that her host family would drive us there in their car. So I made sure I had everything and went to the bus stop. When the bus was coming, it ignored me and kept going! Either the bus was at maximum capacity or the driver was in a bad mood.
So I had to take a cab. When I got there, I was a bit early, so I waited inside with Taylor and Lucile. Once everyone came, we loaded up and went to plaza Alberdi. Once there, we went to a nearby sandwich shop and Franklin, Weston and I got sandwiches for dinner. We went back to the plaza and waited a bit. Paula showed up soon after.I didn't know she was coming!
So in the end there were ten of us, including the 2 "chaperones".  The bus eventually arrived and we got on. My seat was next to Elsa's. We started moving and a movie started playing. That's when I started writing these posts-there's no Wi-Fi, so they probably won't post until later. It's 10:51 p.m.-not technically late, but it feels later on this bus. That's all for now; next stop, Buenos Aires!


No comments:

Post a Comment