Tuesday, August 12, 2014

...Segundo Asado!

Sunday, August 10

el quincho

So I'm going to get really fat if this keeps happening.  I woke up today and had a really light breakfast, holed up in my room to start blogging, and came out at around 3 when my host family said "Marcos, come out to the asado!" So I had another meat party. I had some different cuts this time, and this one was more personal, as it was within the family. My host father was the one grilling the meat, and he did a great job! Everything was delicious. We had carne (like steak) chorizo (sausage) molleja (neck) and three I don't remember the names of. But they were all good.
It was nice. We ate and talked until the meat was almost gone. Once everyone was full, we cleaned up and went back into the house. 





No comments:

Post a Comment