Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to Normal

As mentioned before, I took a taxi with Weston and Lucile. Once I got home, I went to sleep for all of two hours.  I had slept on the bus, so I was fine. I spent that time uploading pictures and writing this blog. O and homework.  I did my homework. Soon it was time to eat lunch. Hamburgers. So much for being a vegetarian!!!

After lunch, I went to UBP. Classes were good. We conversed and got into groups to play a game that builds vocabulary. Then in History of Latin American Civ we finished unit 3, about the revolutions and independence of many Latin American countries. I like this class. It's crazy because I usually don't like history, but I like this class.

O yeah, between classes, I was brushing up on my Japanese and trying to speak to the Japanese transfer students.  We all laughed because I am terrible at Japanese! But I learned a couple of things. Elsa, Tatsuki and I went to the bus stop and we all went home afterwards. I did homework, ate dinner, voilá. Pretty simple day, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment