Saturday, September 13, 2014

Visiting Elsa

I woke up at 2 pm today. I ate some leftover meat from the family's asado last night, and decided to visit Elsa. I wrote her a letter in French basically saying that I was sorry about what happened and if she needed anything just ask. And I got her a liter of ice cream. Ice cream always helps, right?

So I found my way to her house, and her host mom told me that she had gone out. Oh yeah, Hiem mentioned something like that last night. So I left the letter and ice cream with her host mom and went home. Hours later, Elsa messaged me and thanked me for stopping by and leaving those things for her, and she invited me over. So I went back to her house and we chatted and just spent time together. She's still pretty shaken, as expected, but she's getting better. 

Hugs, Elsa. Don't worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment