Thursday, September 4, 2014

THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!! The First Rains of Spring

Yes it is 2 am.
What, pray tell, am I doing writing a blog at 2 am?

Well, it wasn't my idea.  I was sleeping very well when THE LOUDEST THUNDERCLAP I'VE HEARD IN MY LIFE WOKE ME UP AND SCARED 50 YEARS OFF OF MY LIFE.
So I try to catch my breath, and I listen.  The doorbell rings. and rings and rings and rings and rings and rings. And then it stops.. Wow it's like a horror movie! I got out of bed because I heard another thing that surprised me- the pitter patter of rain.  I opened the curtain and looked out the window.  It was raining!!! Not just a little bit either.  It was storming. I was so excited I wanted to blog about it.  Winter in Córdoba is very dry; it never rains.  so this weather is ushering the coming of Spring. Yessss!



Here's a verse I found that conveys my emotions.
Job 37:4-5
"After it, a voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice, And He does not restrain the lightnings when His voice is heard. "God thunders with His voice wondrously, Doing great things which we cannot comprehend."

Okay. I'll try to go back to sleep now. Spring is coming. It's raining, it's pouring.....do I snore? Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment