Thursday, September 4, 2014

Looking towards the Future

I woke up a little later today, since the thunder woke me up at 2 in the morning. When I got up, I rearranged my room to get ready for a Skype call with someone who contacted me from Teach for America.  I had breakfast, I came back and waited for the time to come. When it finally came, we talked about my study abroad experience thus far and her organization.  I have the chance to go to teacher training with Teach for America for a summer and start teaching in some school district of their choice. There's also a way for me to get a teacher's certification in 2 years. That's good news! I was very excited about this.

After the call, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly.  Tomorrow will be fun.  The tutors and the exchange students are going to have a volleyball game, a picnic, and homemade pizza for dinner! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment