Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tango Lesson Number One

Today was a good day at school.  I studied with Elsa (direct promotion, here I come!) and then I took an easy "quiz" in Lit. In culture we had a good conversation about the geography of Argentina. and then I went home.  Here's the good part.

I got ready and went with Sofia to a Tango lesson.  There's a place that gives free lessons! So I went, and I loved it! I met some of Sofia's friends, and I made some new ones of my own.  Since I'm such a novice, I went off to the side of beginners and we learned the basic step.  It was similar to what I learned in Buenos Aires, but different. Ẃe practiced and practiced and practiced the basic step.  I was the only beginning guy, so I danced with most of the beginning girls.  I was finally starting to get the hang of it when it was time to go! So I'm going to practice with Sofia and go back next week. It was so fun!

It's incredibly late, but now I'm finally caught up. Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment