Monday, September 15, 2014

I like shopping with French People!

Last night, Elsa asked me if I could go with her to the Dinosaur mall today because she needed to do something. I said sure and met her there this morning. We did what she needed to do, and as we were leaving, she mentioned she wanted to look for some flip flops, so we looked around. We went to 3 or 4 stores and she looked at the shoes, considered the price, and moved on. Sometimes we would comment and say these are cute, those are terrible, etc. Finally, she found some flip flops that made her happy at a good price, so she bought them. I'm glad that she's feeling happier. 

Afterwards, we went to her house to drop off the shoes and have a cup of water, and then we went to UBP, 

Elsa found some flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment