Saturday, September 13, 2014

CLAP your hands!

Tonight I decided to live the party life again. Mind you, I'm not really a party animal, and the last time I went out was a month ago, but I decided to go because it was to celebrate the birthdays of 4 of my friends. So at 11 pm, I was outside of CLAP, a disco/bar 10 minutes from my house by bus. We were waiting for the birthday people so that we could go inside. Elsa came by- all sad- she had been robbed. Some people took her home and we were all very sad for her.

Hiem (one of the birthday girls) and me
Keisuke and Hiem came, so we went inside, CLAP is primarily a bar, and there was a space for our party. We waited around half an hour for the other two birthday people to arrive.  Finally, Audrey and Yurika showed up and we could celebrate! There was pizza, there were drinks, and there was cake. The cake was fantastic!!! At around 1am, the bar transforms.  All of the tables and chairs are moved away and people are packed like sardines. There was a band playing National Rock, and after them a DJ started playing your typical party/club music. It was fun for about 45 minutes, but I didn't really like being so crowded.  I stayed until 4 am. Then I went out to the bus stop and waited 45 minutes for the bus to arrive! I made it back home and it's about time I get some sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment