Monday, July 2, 2012

Ephesians

Right.


So I did some Bible reading today.  And the featured passage is...The whole book of Ephesians!


I read through and think I got the big ideas from there.  If you're familiar with Ephesians, and want to add something, feel free to comment!


Ok. so.


God loves us so much, He gave us so many blessings through Jesus because We are His Inheritance and He is ours--sealed with the Spirit.  God has put His Son, Jesus Christ, as the authority over all.  Satan used to rule over us, BUT GOD saved us from the enemy through Jesus, who is now the most important thing ever (the cornerstone). The amazing thing about it is that everyone can have God's love.  We are now ALL one body--the body of Christ.  Show the difference in your life.  Quit your old lifestyle and start over new.  Be kind, compassionate and forgiving, like Jesus was.  Try to be just like Jesus.  Act like Him and not like everyone else in the world, or you have no inheritance in Him.  LOVE EACH OTHER AS CHRIST DID.  Obey authority.  Resist Evil with God's Armor.  Grace be to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love uncorruptable.


Putting these main ideas together was a pretty fun exercise.  Best of all, I feel the Holy Spirit helped me understand all this.  This is actually a really cool message, and I'm sure the next time I read Ephesians, God will reveal even more things to me! I encourage all of you (well, just Voguemind right now...) to read your Bible more.  It's cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the shout out of encouragement! I am so hip to these jives!

    ReplyDelete