Sunday, October 14, 2012

Intellectual Crisis

Answer...

Which is more reactive toward water, sodium or potassium? Based on your observations, what might you predict about the relative reactivity of lithium, sodium, potassium and rubidium toward water?

Identify...

Ebionism- Docetism- kenosis- cosmology- cosmogony- Sea/ Sea Monster- Leviathan/dragon-Enuma Elish- Torah-composite narrative- Post Mosaica- Julius Wellhausen- Documentary Hypothesis- JEDP- polytheism- henotheism- monotheism

Explain...

Relationship between Truth and History
Theological significance of the Sea in Ancient Israel
Satan and the Sea as opponents of God in the Hebrew Scriptures
Evidence in the Hebrew Scriptures for belief in multiple gods
____________________________________________________

It's been awhile.  Even after the optimism and promise of the last post!  A promise broken... It's a real good thing I'm not God!

So anyway, above is what I've been dealing with.... And since tomorrow's the beginning of my midterm exams on these things, I guess I should be studying rather than blogging about them.  But that's ok.  Just goes to show you how important you are to me.

The first question has to do with Chemistry.  Should any chemically-minded reader of mine feel the desire to help me out, I welcome you!
The other two are for my Biblical Perspectives class.  It's all pretty heavy.  I might talk about it some other time.

Ok. Gotta go. 

P.S. I added new pages to this blog here.  You should check them out. 

K. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment