Monday, October 22, 2012

Emotional Crisis

Alas, my friends.  I am not feeling so good.
  
Have you ever been in a car and the driver slams on the brakes?  You fly forward and crash into the seat in front of you, or into the windshield.  That jolt, that shock, that BOOM is what I'm feeling right now.

This weekend was really busy for me.  On top of that, I was kind of disconnected from the rest of the world.  

So, on Friday, I was to meet an old friend from high school, and it was a nice reunion, but it was cut very short due to my friend being sick.

Then, Saturday, all I did was practice and practice--Next Sunday, I'll be playing the piano accompaniment to "Healing is in you hands" while someone sings it.  Also, I went out to do a lot of errands.  Saturday was super busy.

Finally, on Sunday, everything is going very well.  There's church, then there's lunch, then I go back to the church to practice the before mentioned song with the singer.  It was close to perfect!  But soonafter, upon learning that the preacher was sick, I decided to help the Youth Pastor set up to teach that night.  

So far, this weekend has been pretty good, aside from exhaustion and business.  But then, at the end of the service, I finally checked my Facebook on my phone. I had a message from my Chemistry lab partner telling me not to worry about doing anything as far as our lab report went.  

Then the brakes were slammed and I flew through the windshield....

ACK! WE HAD A LAB REPORT DUE AND I TOTALLY JUST LEFT MY PARTNER HANGING!!!

This morning, I received an email in which my partner explained that everything was done and that she would see me in lab today.  Woe is me.  I need to find a way to apologize.   

No comments:

Post a Comment