Friday, October 17, 2014

Kanna chan! Tanjoubi Omedetou! Lomos for everyone!

(Note: Tanjoubi Omedetou is Japanese for Happy Birthday)

Tomorrow is Kanna's birthday. So, to celebrate, she wanted to eat dinner at Decks tonight. (I'm glad she liked it last time!) After making a Facebook event, we organized how many people were coming, and waited until dinnertime. When I got there, Kanna and Yui were already waiting! Yui told me she was going to eat a whole lomo this time. Soon enough, more people came. When the food was ready, I waited for everyone's reactions. They liked it!  It's very silly, but I feel proud of my host family for having the best lomos in Córdoba. As the time got closer, we sang for Kanna and when we finished eating, I walked them to the bus stop.  They were going to go party, but I was too tired and too full to go with them. Besides, I have to get up early tomorrow to go to la Cumbrecita with Elsa.  Some other time. Anyway, Kanna seemed to have a good birthday dinner. I'm glad.



No comments:

Post a Comment